Fire detection and fire alarm systems are installed to provide an audible and visual alarm in the event of a fire within a building that has been detected by an automatic fire detector such as a smoke or heat detector or by the operation of a manual call point following a person identifying fire and raising the alarm manually.
With a pedigree in the design of fire detection and fire alarm systems from small systems for individual domestic dwellings through to large complex premises you can Rely on Fire Check to satisfy your design needs.
All systems are designed and fully certificated in strict accordance with British Standards with the following standards and codes of practice being technically assessed and within the scope of our certification:
- BS 5839-1 – Fire detection & fire alarm systems for non-domestic buildings
- BS 5839-6 – Fire detection & fire alarm systems for domestic buildings
- BS 5839-8 – Voice alarm systems
- HTM 05-03 Part B – Fire detection & fire alarm systems in healthcare premises
- BS6266 – Fire detection & fire alarm systems to protect electronic equipment installations